AGS is currently seeking Project Engineer professionals for projects specifically in Airport Facilities, Transit Systems, and Infrastructure. Candidate will continue to provide construction management support as a Project Engineer for projects specifically in Airport Facilities, Aviation, Transit Systems, and Infrastructure. Candidate must be willing to work on project site and may also be required to obtain security clearance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Position requires a minimum of 5 years recent experience in construction in Transportation, Aviation and Airport facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture and/or Construction Management.
- 5 Years of experience in office engineering for design or construction projects.
- Experience with Design-Build procurement methods preferred
- Experience with Primavera, Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam and Unifier
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent MS Office Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, with client interface
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and maintain Field Document Management System Development
- Provide photographic records.
- BIM coordination
- Web?tools Development Support
- Participate in coordination, progress and scheduling meetings.
- Assist in assessing & mitigating disputes
- Ensure that all required tests, operations, and inspections are scheduled,
- Witness and provide reporting on testing and commissioning.
- Prepare agendas and minutes for project update meetings.
- Review monthly invoice payments
- Prepare monthly status reports.
AGS provides a broad range of multidisciplinary engineering services for interesting projects primarily in California. Clients include both public and private. Federal clients include US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard. Regional clients include BART, MUNI, SFPUC, City of Oakland, City and County of San Francisco, SFO and OAK Airports, Port of Oakland, Port of San Francisco, Caltrans and many more.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for fulltime employees (i.e., health, dental, life, retirement, 401K matching).
*No phone calls. Direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.