AGS is currently seeking professionals of 10-15 years’ experience in Program, Project, and Construction Management, for projects specifically in Airport Facilities, Transit Systems, and Infrastructure. Candidate must be willing to work on project site.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree and licensure in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management and have recent Design Build Experience on large scale construction projects. Full knowledge of aviation and airport design preferred. Relevant experience in the last 10 years on projects delivered using an Integrated Project Delivery Method is highly desirable. Leed AP, PMP & DBIA qualifications preferred.
Candidate must have strong leadership AND collaborative and communication skills and excel in an open environment.
- Relevant degrees and certifications
- Experience in public works projects preferred
- Experience in airport, transit, infrastructure, public facilities projects preferred
- Proficiency in the latest program/project/construction management software – experience with Primavera P6 and Revit BIM preferred.
- Proficient communications skills (written, oral, presentation). Strong team and client interaction experience and ability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Security clearance might be required
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for full-time employees, including medical, dental, life, and 401K matching. Visit our website at www.agsinc.com for more information about us.
*No phone calls. Direct inquiries to email@example.com
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.